Our Application Management Offering (APO) is a unique blend of development, management and support services. In addition to our core on-site services, clients can keep working with OmniVista by using our knowledge and resources for off-site support and development services.
WE HAVE DIVERSE CAPABILITIES FOR SUPPORTING OUR CLIENTS
Our APO model is client-centric, secure and competitively priced, because of our approach and optimized resources. We place strong emphasis on growing our investment applications-specific knowledge and development experience. Hence, OmniVista is able to provide the highest level (Level 3) of technical support, going beyond support given by other providers. We have a highly-connected and well-prepared facility in Iowa with quality, knowledgeable staff, designed for 24/7 support for clients. Our Midwest-based business combined with our New York-based business allows OmniVista to leverage the right resources at the right time to maintain exceptional quality while lowering cost of services to the client.
Our application management offering (APO), is made up of a team of highly skilled and well rounded business and technology experts that are at the same level and caliber as our on site resources.
OUR COMPLETE OFFERED SERVICES INCLUDE:
Live application troubleshooting
- Investment platforms live monitoring and support
- Issue tracking and resolution
- End user issues troubleshooting and communication across geographical locations
24/5 or 24/7 support
- Business days or calendar days support
- Dedicated senior staff available at odd hours throughout the day and across geographical locations
Level 1 through 3 Application Support
- Multiple level support based on business and functional need
- Level 3 support to investment operations and applications
Batch jobs monitoring
- Batch jobs documentation, analysis, and optimization
- Batch jobs monitoring and support
- External vendor feed development and support
- Feed validation and monitoring
- Internal and external data reconciliation and validation
- Reconciled data tracking and archiving